Posted in Parish News on 08/30/21
“Too easily, we let ourselves obsess about an unattainable horizon of perfection, an ... Read More »
Posted in Parish News on 08/19/21
You could own a piece of history—a 100-year-old Cathedral cross!
Grand prize drawing ... Read More »
Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Weekdays Monday - Friday
* 8:30 am and 12:15 pm
* Wednesday 6:30 pm (Espanol)
Exposition and Adoration
* 9:15 am - 12 pm Monday-Friday
* Saturday—8:30 am, Vigil Mass 5 pm
* Sunday—8:00 am, 10:00 am, 1 pm (Spanish) and 5 pm
Confessions (All in chapel)
* Saturday 3-4:45 pm
* Wednesday after 12:15 pm mass
* First Friday of the month 9-10 am and 1-2 pm, followed by the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and Benediction
Stay connected to us via the St. John’s and Diocese of Boise's websites, and social media platforms!
Please remember to comment, like and share our videos and podcasts. Your engagement helps us grow our online community and reach more people every day.
Religious Education | Youth Ministry
2021-22 Religious Education
Registering your child for our Religious Education classes? Please click on the following to register:
My child needs:
Please remember your weekly contributions!
Online giving is available and much appreciated. It's easy, safe and secure. Please feel free to contact the office with any questions.
Or, if you wish to mail a contribution, please send it to: 707 N 8th Street, Boise, ID 83702
We are extremely grateful for your commitment and generosity!
- Father Mariusz Majewski, Rector
- Father Aleksander Dembowski, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Daniel Gamboa, OFS, Administrator
- Deacon Bill Burns, Deacon
- Deacon Derrick O'Neill, Deacon
- Deacon Mark Geraty, Deacon
- Deacon Tom Dominick, Deacon
- Deacon Tom Mannschreck, Deacon
- Dan E. Gamboa, Facility Director
- Dr. Raphael Morvant, Director of Music
- Guadalupe Gomez, Administrative Assistant
- John Ysursa, PhD, Becoming Catholic (RCIA), Studio 33 AD
- Johnny Horn, Director of Youth Ministry
- Julie Robinson, Director of Communications
- Lorissa Horn, Director of Youth Ministry
- Maria Trejo, Office Finance Manager
- Mirella Silva-Gil, Receptionist
- Monica Gamboa, Assistant Director of Religious Education
- Ramiro Tapia, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Teresa Wittry, Director of Religious Education / Immaculata Montessori
- Tammy Emerich, Principal, St. Joseph's School
- Bulletin Submissions, Deadline for entries:10 days before the Sunday